Oh I see now how important my job is. I must teach you all how to keep the Sabbath day right; since you insist on doing this thing. You MUST GO BY THE LAW OF GOD; you cannot just make up any old way of doing this thing ; it is invalid if you do:
So I have found one here which I know you all are mixed up on; I know for some of you already told me different from this when I asked you how you do this thing; Listen you better go and learn really how to keep the Sabbath Holy.
Read this: it is very important;
Ex. 16: 22. And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.
23. And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the Lord: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
24. And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.
25. And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the Lord: to day ye shall not find it in the field.
26. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
27. And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.
28. And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
29. See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
30. So the people rested on the seventh day.
Now this shows you had better not fix food on Sat. Fix enough on Fri. to take you through Sat. Do NOT leave your house on Sat. Opps. I think that one will undo all of you.
Do you not go to church on Sat? I thought so. Now this shows that is sin; worthy of being stoned to death. You MUST NOT GO OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ON SAT.
YOU MUST NOT FIX FOOD ON SAT. YOU MUST NOT GO FISHING ON SAT. NOR MT. CLIMBING; NO! ESPECIALLY NOT MT CLIMBING; THAT IS TOO MUCH WORK. I AM SURE FISHING IS A LOT OF WORK TOO.
NOW, FOLKS I AM SERIOUS. I IS TRYING TO HELP SAVE YOU. YOU MUST NOT BREAK THESE SABBATH LAWS.
YOU MUST KEEP IT RIGHT; KEEP IT HOLY.
The only way to do this is to go by Moses Word. It said God commanded Moses to stone that man to death who gathered sticks on Sat. That is God’s word; God’s command. How do you get around this?
(now don’t go blaming this on those poor Pharisees — they had not one thing to do with this- this is God’s word and Moses’ word)
Tweety134 Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
Register：11/15/2008 7:00 PM
Re：Is It Right to Fix Food On Sat?
Date Posted：11/24/2014 2:32 AM
From: joie Sent: 11/13/2003 1:43 AM
Hey where are all you Sabbath Keepers? Get in here and teach us how to do this thing. We are asking you to teach us by the Word of God how to keep that 7th day Holy. Why are you not anxious to teach us? You have told us zillions of time we need to do this and now we ask how and you will not tell us.
Ask me how to receive the Holy Ghost and I will get into the Book of Acts and teach you. Matter of fact, I have been doing it for years.
But all you do is tell us, you better keep the Sabbath day Holy. So Now I ask HOW? Where is your Scripture for how you do it. HOW DO YOU DO IT? Why are you not telling us? what is the big secret?
If you want some fun, take a look at the concordence at all the carrying on Jesus was doing with the Jews over this very matter. I had never really realized it till I got to studying this subject in seriousness to see how to keep this day Holy according to Moses and God.
Yaul all say the Pharisees had it going on; but I can’t find that. It seems to me God and Moses had it going on- stoning a man for gathering up some sticks on Sat. My. I would be afraid to get into all of that .
They would stone me to death the very first week. for sure. that thing of not going out of the house on Sat. would get me killed for sure. unless it was raining REAL hard.
I might not be too interested in starting a fire or gathering sticks, but to not go out of the house all day; and have to eat yesterdays food, (wonder if it was wrong to get up and heat it up?) Do any of you know? If so ,please inform me. I could cook it on Fri. but is it alright to heat it up on Sat? Do you leave the dishes on the table till Sun?
I would be very afraid in this part of it — for it seems to me that even getting up and walking around the kitchen to heat the food up might pass for severial work and get me stoned to death. whew! it is scarry to even think about.
I know me – I’d be done forgot and go out that door and get to picking up those sticks out there so me can cut grass; I ‘d probable be so stupid ( after all, lots of people keeps telling me that me is stupid) that I’d get out there cutting grass on Sat. and get meself stoned to death.
LoLady, is you afraid of this stuff too? I sure is. Makes me weak all over to think about having to make sure I dont fix food on Sat.
(sure glad I is in Grace)
Wonder what Jesus meant when he said, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath? Do you Sabbath keepers know? If so, please tell me.
He sure had a hard time of this matter with those Jews who were so devoted to that Sat business.
Now here’s some strong stuff:
1. And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.
2. And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.
3. And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.
4. And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
5. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
6. And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.
v2–they are eyeing Jesus to see if he heals on the sabbath (see, they is afraid of God stoning them to death and bring his wrath on them for breaking that Holy day)
they wanted to accuse Jesus as I get accused so much……..
v4–He is debating with them……… Is is lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? (might killed by stoning if you pick up a stick)
v5–Jesus became angry at the because of their HARD HEART (see that law in their heart made it hard)
v6– then the Jews took counsel to get him destroyed —– WHY? HE BROKE THEIR 7TH DAY SABBATH RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM — JUST PLAIN OUT DEFIED THEM AND IT AND HEALED THAT MAN —- WORKING ON THAT DAY.
I LOVE YOU JESUS. PRAISE GOD YOU TOOK US OUT FROM UNDER THAT HORRIBLE STUFF OF BEING STONED TO DEATH FOR ANY WORK ON SAT.
WHEW!!! tHANK GOD FOR THAT.