Title: The Army of Joel 2
Date Posted：11/24/2014 2:27 AM
~ The Army of Joel Two~
1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
This Trumpet blowing is speaking of the Seven Trumpets in Revelation. These Trumpets are the Wrath of the Lamb coming on the earth. This is the ministry of the Second Witness, this True Jew ( true Christian) Church which is anointed with Power from High with the Baptism of Fire. Those ‘locusts’ in Rev. 9 is this judgment ministry of the Saints of God spoken of in Psm. 149.
2. A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
Now, compare this with our first Scripture of Isa, 13. See it says the same thing: that the Day of the Lord is a day of darkness and of gloominess. Notice also that this calls this group of people the strongest, greatest people who have ever been or will be. So it would HAVE to be God’s people.
3. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
This FIRE devouring before them is their power given them by the Baptism of Fire. This is the FIRE coming out of their MOUTH as recorded in Rev. 11. They are destroying Babylon with this FIRE of God.
4. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
This appearance as horses is the horses spoken of in Rev. 9; proving that it is God’s people; not devil spirits or anything else of Satan.
5. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
See here, they (these horses; horsemen; the locusts of Rev. 9) are DEVOURING STUBBLE. So they would have to be God’s people. Stubble is always referred to as Satan’s people; so these people of God with the power of FIRE are destroying stubble = Satan’s people.
6. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
Compare this with Psm. 149.
7. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
Not breaking ranks means they are true to Jesus – they do not turn aside to Satan’s side.
8. Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
This verse shows they are in such full obedience to the Word of God (the Sword) that anywhere they fall on this Word, it will not hurt them.
9. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
This climbing up on the ‘wall’ is our tearing down the ‘wall’s of Babylon. Bringing destruction to ‘her’. Believe it or not, this entering in at the windows like a ‘thief’ is the fulfillment of Jesus coming as a THIEF. So see, this is how He comes in a way and time you think not, in a way you were not looking for Him. He comes to be GLORIFIED IN HIS SAINTS.
10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
This verse shows it is happening at the time of the sixth seal of Rev. Read there and you will see that the very next thing after this seal opens and the darkness sets in ( this is the thick darkness spoken of in verse 2) is the Trumpets starting. The Trumpets are the wrath of the Lamb.
11. And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Need more be said to prove this is the Lord’s army?
I had thought to post all these message on the Day of the Lord under that same thread; but since each one will be long and a study of its own, I will post each one as a separate thread. I do hope all of you will get into these studies and see the truth of God’s word which the church world has destroyed with her