OK. Now let’s let this community see who has the truth of this matter. Let the one who proves how to keep the Sabbath Holy by the Word of God be the one who has God teaching them truth. I am on my way. Care to join me?
Now I am studying this throughly. I am going to post quite a few Scriptures PROVING HOW GOD WANTS THE SABBATH KEPT HOLY.
I tell you, if you are still under obligation to keep that 7th day, you are ALSO BOUND TO KEEP ALL THE OTHER SABBATHS. THE SAME GOD WHO SAID KEEP THE 7TH DAY SABBATH ALSO SAID KEEP THESE OTHER SABBATHS.
WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THIS? DO YOU KEEP ALL OF THEM? HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY BY THE WORD, NOT KEEPING THE OTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT?
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
3. Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.
4. These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
5. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord’s passover.
6. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
7. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
(this throws this day to fall on the first day of the week, Sunday.)the 14th day and the 15th day could not both be on a sat.
9. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
10. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
11. And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
12. And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the Lord. (this types Jesus)
13. And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.
14. And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
15. And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
16. Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.
Do you know why they were told in verse 16 to number fifty days and offer a NEW MEAT OFFERING UNTO THE LORD?
Because this thing TYPED the coming of the true meat offering to God, the Baptism of the Holy Ghost on the Day of Pentecost! It came 50 days AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. That is why!
It was ONLY TYPES AND SHADOWS! SO WHY CONTINUE TO KEEP THE SHADOWS WHEN THE REAL THING HAS COME?
If you are under a command to keep the weekly Sabbath, you are also under a command to keep this one on the 5oth day (which by the way falls on the first day of the week)-
And if you still keep this type of Pentecost, it PROVES YOU DID NOT GET TO THE REAL PENTECOST.
AND IF YOU REFUSE THIS, YOU HAVE NO SALVATION.
23. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
24. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
25. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.
26. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
27. Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.
28. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the Lord your God.
29. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
30. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
31. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.
33. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
34. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.
35. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. (this one falls on Sunday)
36. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.
(the 8th day is a Sunday)
37. These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
38. Beside the sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the Lord.
Now there are some more Sabbaths you are to keep and rest in and do no work in. Do you keep these Sabbaths? If not, where is your excuse? Where is your Scripture showing you are free from these Sabbaths, but not free from the weekly Sabbath? You are guilty of twisting too much Scripture.
There are actually more Sabbaths down through here which fall on the 1st day of the Week (Sunday) than the 7th day sabbath.
So where do you stand? They are just as much commandments from God as the other.
No where in this reading is any Pharisees mentioned. It said at the beginning of each new thought God commanded Moses – God said to Moses-
People, this is God’s Word; not the word of the Pharisees. Where did you all get this lame excuse to do away with the real way of keeping it Holy?
You are running away from God and truth.
Look at v.36– there again a Sabbath fell on the first day of the Week. Do you keep it? You had better – the same God who commanded the 7th day rest, also demanded rest on this day.
All of this business CLEARLY types the coming of the true rest, the Baptism of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost SUNDAY.
You cannot deny that this day fell on a Sunday. For it was 7 Weekly sabbaths, then one more day, making 50 days, which throws the true Sabbath, Pentecost to fall on a SUNDAY.
What you gonna do about this?
(you see, I am not ignorant about Sabbaths as you all thought I was.)
Now I want some discussion on each of these topics and new threads I have made from our old discussion of this subject. I want all of you adventist and law people to get in here and study this thing out and be truthful with God and His word. If not then you say to God his truth is not important and you will be lost.
I have warned you and warned you. It is serious; I am not joking or jesting with you. Nothing is more serious. without honesty and truth With God, You have no chance for salvation; only a fearful looking to of fiery indignation from an angry God who will DEVOUR THE ADVERSARY.
Unless you love truth and study to find truth, you are his ADVERSARY.
Tweety134 Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
Register：11/15/2008 7:00 PM
Re：What About These Sabbaths?
Date Posted：11/24/2014 2:15 AM
From: joie Sent: 11/13/2003 1:46 AM
Hey where are all you Sabbath Keepers? Get in here and teach us how to do this thing. We are asking you to teach us by the Word of God how to keep that 7th day Holy. Why are you not anxious to teach us? You have told us zillions of time we need to do this and now we ask how and you will not tell us.
Ask me how to receive the Holy Ghost and I will get into the Book of Acts and teach you. Matter of fact, I have been doing it for years.
But all you do is tell us, you better keep the Sabbath day Holy. So Now I ask HOW? Where is your Scripture for how you do it. HOW DO YOU DO IT? Why are you not telling us? what is the big secret?
If you want some fun, take a look at the concordence at all the carrying on Jesus was doing with the Jews over this very matter. I had never really realized it till I got to studying this subject in seriousness to see how to keep this day Holy according to Moses and God.
Yaul all say the Pharisees had it going on; but I can’t find that. It seems to me God and Moses had it going on- stoning a man for gathering up some sticks on Sat. My. I would be afraid to get into all of that .
They would stone me to death the very first week. for sure. that thing of not going out of the house on Sat. would get me killed for sure. unless it was raining REAL hard.
I might not be too interested in starting a fire or gathering sticks, but to not go out of the house all day; and have to eat yesterdays food, (wonder if it was wrong to get up and heat it up?) Do any of you know? If so ,please inform me. I could cook it on Fri. but is it alright to heat it up on Sat? Do you leave the dishes on the table till Sun?
I would be very afraid in this part of it — for it seems to me that even getting up and walking around the kitchen to heat the food up might pass for severial work and get me stoned to death. whew! it is scarry to even think about.
I know me – I’d be done forgot and go out that door and get to picking up those sticks out there so me can cut grass; I ‘d probable be so stupid ( after all, lots of people keeps telling me that me is stupid) that I’d get out there cutting grass on Sat. and get meself stoned to death.
LoLady, is you afraid of this stuff too? I sure is. Makes me weak all over to think about having to make sure I dont fix food on Sat.
(sure glad I is in Grace)
Wonder what Jesus meant when he said, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath? Do you Sabbath keepers know? If so, please tell me.
He sure had a hard time of this matter with those Jews who were so devoted to that Sat business.
Now here’s some strong stuff:
1. And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.
2. And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.
3. And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.
4. And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
5. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
6. And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.
v2–they are eyeing Jesus to see if he heals on the sabbath (see, they is afraid of God stoning them to death and bring his wrath on them for breaking that Holy day)
they wanted to accuse Jesus as I get accused so much……..
v4–He is debating with them……… Is is lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? (might killed by stoning if you pick up a stick)
v5–Jesus became angry at the because of their HARD HEART (see that law in their heart made it hard)
v6– then the Jews took counsel to get him destroyed —– WHY? HE BROKE THEIR 7TH DAY SABBATH RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM — JUST PLAIN OUT DEFIED THEM AND IT AND HEALED THAT MAN —- WORKING ON THAT DAY.
I LOVE YOU JESUS. PRAISE GOD YOU TOOK US OUT FROM UNDER THAT HORRIBLE STUFF OF BEING STONED TO DEATH FOR ANY WORK ON SAT.
WHEW!!! tHANK GOD FOR THAT.