Larry Bray Does your church go according to Acts 2:38~~~~~ Acts 8:16~~~~Acts 10:46, 47, 48~~~~~~~Acts 19:5~~~~
when it baptizes people?????
If not, it is a synogogue of Satan~~~~~~~ you are not getting your sins remitted~~~~~according to the Word of God~~~this is the only way sanctioned by the Word of God.
Man’s ways will not suffice~~~~~it will not take you into etenal life.
Come out of her my people. From such, turn away.
A command of God.
Does your church teach you to receive the Holy Ghost according to the Book of Acts? If not, you are being cheated of true salvation. If not, it is a synogogue of Saten. It is an enemy of God; for it denies the true Word of God. No man has the right or power to change the Word of God and His chosen method of coming into your heart and soul.
Posted：09/04/2015 11:52 PM
Larry Bray Flee; run’ get away while you still can!!!!!! Their lies will not save you. You will believe a lie and be damned, because you received not a love for the TRUTH.
If you truly receive the Holy Ghost today, it will be EXACTLY LIKE THEY RECEIVED IT ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST. GOD HAS NEVER GIVEN US ANY OTHER WAY.
People, you had better get to believing the Word of God; not some man-made doctrine; not some fake church.
Come out of her, my people.
Mark 16:15~~~And he said unto them– Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
v16–He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
v17~and these signs shall follow THEM THAT BELIEVE; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES [notice, this said if they believe, they will do this ]
v18~They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK, AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.
James 5:14~Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the CHURCH; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
v15–and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Now here are two different writters of the N.T. saying that BELIEVERS, the true CHURCH, shall pray over the sick, and they shall be raised up.
Now, I ask you, DOES YOUR CHURCH PRACTICE THIS???
If not, why not? If not, it is very obvious from these Scriptures, that it is NOT A TRUE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.
Then, if it is not a N.T. Church, I ask you, WHAT IS IT?
Mark said the believers WILL SPEAK IN NEW TONGUES.
There are many who tell us this is only for UNBELIEVERS~~~~ where is your Word saying this means unbelievers are the ones who speak in tongues? I know of no such Scrupture. It only said that this speaking in tongues, (the gift of tongues; not the speaking in tongues which accompanies the Baptism of the Holy Ghost ) is for a sign TO THE UNBELIEVER — NOT THAT THE UNBELIEVERS ARE THE ONES DOING IT.
But the question is ~~~~~ does your church teach and condone and give you these things? If not~~~~~
They have a form of godliness, but DENYING THE POWER THEREOF~~~
FROM SUCH TURN AWAY!!!
This is a command from God.
11Tim.2:14. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Another question for the proof that your church is the true one:
Does your church INSTRUCT you in righteousness?
Does it make you be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works?
Does your church instruct children in the Word of God? Does it teach you to live Godly, soberly in this present world? Or does it teach you to sin — by saying you cannot quit sinning?
If so, you had better hunt a church which will instruct you in RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Does your church engage in ‘merchandise’?
Matt. 21: 12. ~~ And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
13. And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
14. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
15. And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,
(is this the attitude of you and your church? are you displeased at those who cry out in the temple praising God?) If so, it is a temple of Satan.
16. And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
17. And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there.
18. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
19. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20. And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
(This is showing the nation of Israel, old Jerusalem, the law, which Jesus cursed and left ‘desolate’.)
21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
(Does you Church teach you this kind of FAITH? If not, better find another one; this one is not of God).
23. And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?
24. And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.
(See, this old false religion was upset about where Jesus received His authority. It is the same today, they wonder where we received our authority to teach so contrary to the false churches.)
John 2: 13. And the Jews’ passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14. And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15. And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;
16. And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise.
Now, can anyone deny this Word? Can you say your Church engages in MERCHANDISE and is of God?
Nope, you cannot. I tell you in Jesus name, if your Church engages in Merchandising of any kind, Jesus will one day ‘overturn’ it.
Come out of her, my people, that you receive not of her plagues.