Date Posted：04/25/2011 11:34 PMCopy HTML~~ We Beheld His Glory
~~John 14: 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Now, go back and read that again. It did not SAY THAT THE WORD IS JESUS. JESUS IS NOT THE WORD.It did not say Jesus was in the beginning with God. It said the Word was.Rev. 3: 14. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; these things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;Jesus was the beginning.
He said so himself. He was the beginning of a new creation of God..that of creating men into the likeness of God = glorified. In Jesus was the Word. In the beginning. In Jesus. In Jesus was the Word.Rev. 1: 8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Now see that Jesus said he is the beginning? But this was at the resurrection. This was the beginning of the New creation of God. This was second man Adam which was made a quickening SPIRIT.Now as for the ‘FLESH’ which the Word was made, it is the very same flesh which he said we must EAT in order to have life.
Now you are assuming this is the human man Jesus, right? Of course you are. So then, how are we going to EAT that human flesh? Tell me that. How are you going to get a bite of his flesh and eat it. How are you going to get some of his blood and drink it. If you think it means the human man which Mary gave birth to, then you must find a way to EAT THAT HUMAN MAN AND DRINK HIS HUMAN BLOOD.
Remember Jesus said God is a SPIRIT. HE ALSO DECLARED THAT A SPIRIT HAS NO FLESH, BONES, OR BLOOD. So that gives us another problem.John 1: 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of theFather,) full of grace and truth.Now read this read carefully. Don’t just take what that fake church told you it is saying. It will damn your soul to believe a lie. Get the truth. Don’t trust anyone to save your soul. Get this truth for yourself….The WORD was made FLESH.
Now this is the FLESH we must eat to have eternal life.If it means Jesus’ human body flesh, then you must find a way to take a bite of his human body and chew it up and swallow it. Now that is what he said, unless you EAT MY FLESH , you have no life in you. Didn’t he tell us that?Now, ..we beheld his GLORY, Now think about this GLORY for a bit.Is human flesh GLORY? Nope, sure is not.He was a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. He came here is the likeness of sinful FLESH. Is that glory? Nope.His image was marred more than any man. Was that GLORY? Nope.He came here as a servant. Isa. 42. Was that glory? Nope.When we see him, there is no BEAUTY that we should desire him. Is that GLORY? nope.He was beaten and killed. Was that GLORY? nope.He went into hell. Was that GLORY? nope.Is this the Jesus of the Scriptures? Of course it is.Then what was the GLORY? Let the Word tell us.
John 17 1. These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.Now here Jesus asks the Father, at the time of his crucifixion, to glorify him. See then that he did not have the glory while here in human flesh.V5– “glorify me with thine own self with the GLORY I had with thee before the world was”.So he is asking for the GLORY of his Father to be given to him. How could this be?Romans 1 1. Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
2. (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
3. Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
4. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:Now we are getting to the truth.v1………the gospel of GOD,v3—–concerning HIS SON JESUS CHRIST OUR Lord. which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh. Now this is his human flesh. Was this GLORY? nope. If so, why did he pray just before his death, for the Father to glorify Him?v4– Declared to be the Son of God with power……by theRESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD.Acts 13: 28. And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.
29. And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
30. But God raised him from the dead:
31. And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
32. And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
33. God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. ( now this clearly says that the day God beget Jesus as his son was the day he raised him from the dead).
34. And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
35. Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (Jesus was corruptible)
36. For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
37. But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption. (because God raised him up).v30–God raised Jesus from the dead.v31–They beheld him many days.v33–God fulfilled the promise of Psm 2, Thou are my Son, this day have I BEGOTTEN THEE. When? Read the rest of the verse……in that he hath raised up Jesus again. Now here is your two witnesses in Scripture saying that the day God beget Jesus as his Son was the Day he raised him from the DEAD.If you deny this, then you must call both Peter and Paul a lie, as well as this KJV which says that they told this.Peter declared that God fulfilled Psm. 2, thou are my Son, this day have I begotten you, in the day God raised up Jesus from the DEAD.Paul said the same thing in Romans 1:3.Want some more proof?o.k. Rev. 1: 5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and thefirst begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,Now again we have Scripture declaring that the day Jesus was BEGOTTEN was the day he was raised up from the dead.And there are more… for now lets just go back to John 1: 14…we beheld his GLORY, as the GLORY of the only BEGOTTEN of the Father.So when was this glory beheld? The day of the resurrection. this is the Day God beget Jesus Christ as His only Begotten Son. This is the day the curse of human flesh was done away with and the GLORY of glorified flesh given to Jesus.Now notice not one word has been said declaring that the day Jesus was born in a stable was the day God beget him as his Son. If you think this is the day he was begotten, go find that verse and quote it here as I have done this. Not one words declares that being born in a stable into human flesh is GLORY.GLORY —FIED FLESH.Now there is your answer. There is the FLESH the WORD was made. They beheld it many days. We are still beholding it. We are still EATING it. If not there is no life.Now don’t just scoff at me——— get in here and study this. Read it. Ask God for understanding and truth.If you refuse this truth, God will send you to hell. Now you don’t need that. Jesus’ first man Adam body is not the FLESH the Word became. His WORDS are SPIRIT….AND THEY ARE LIFE…….HIS WORDS ARE GOD…..HIS WORDS ARE THE FLESH WE MUST EAT…HIS GLORY WAS THE GLORY-FIED BODY.Immortality is the GLORY.Luke 14: 26. Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?Now this verse proves that Jesus suffered BEFORE he entered into his GLORY. So it proves he did not have the GLORY before his resurrection. So the Word and made into FLESH which had GLORY. This is the resurrected Son of God.God bless all who read this. Let their understanding be enlightened.(cont.)
Posted：04/25/2011 11:35 PMCopy HTMLChirst, the resurrected Son of God is the only one in the image of God.At the resurrection, when we also receive a glorified body, we will then be in the likeness of the Son of God.We are in the image of SINFUL MAN NOW. THIS MORTAL, CORRUPTIBLE BODY IS NOT IN THE IMAGE OF GOD OR HIS SON. WE ARE IN THE IMAGE OF SINFUL MAN.Jesus was not in the image of God while here on earth. He was only in the image of God at his resurrection. That corruptible body of Jesus’ died and went into hell fire. Then God brought him out of there, up in the resurrection and into glorification, never to return to corruption or death anymore. Now he is alive forevermore. Death hath no more dominion over him.He is the first Son into glory. What a great day it would be all the Chirstians could come into the same mind of understanding this glorious truth. The divisions would then roll away and we would be once more in one mind and one accord. Then the power from on high would come upon us as it did there in that upper room on the Day of Pentecost.