From: joie (Original Message)Sent: 11/13/2003 12:48 AM
James 2: 10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
Now I am asking each of you – are you trying to tell us you keep all the whole law and never break any one point of it? If not, then you are guilty of breaking it all. So your fishing on Sat. will do you no good.
Do you never ‘bear false witness’?
Do you never take the name of the Lord in vain?
Do you never covet? Now really? not ever? not anything? are you sure. you better be very sure – for you put yourself back under that law, you better be sure you don’t break ANY OF IT — NOT JUST FISH ON SAT. OR CLIMB MT. OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO TO SUIT YOUR PLEASURE ON SAT.
bETTER RUN TO THE ROCKS AND MT TO FALL ON YOU.
BETTER RUN TO THE N.T. WHILE YOU STILL CAN; BETTER GO GET BAPTIZED IN JESUS NAME FOR THE REMISSION OF YOUR SINS WHILE U STILL CAN.
better let the Holy Ghost speak in tongues through you while he still will.Exodus 20 1. And God spake all these words, saying,
2. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;Now, lets look at these commandments a minute. v4–do not make any graven image —how bout all those graven santa clauses’? graven raindeers? graven rabbits and eggs? manger scenes? wise men scenes? crosses? big church steeples? stained glass windows?No graven images, huh?Guess you will all fall over this one. Might ought to forget this law keeping and run to Grace.Do you ‘bow’ to old santa? God is a jealous God. How bout those decorated up trees? God said not to have them; not to do any green tree worship — might ought to forget this law keeping and run to Grace. But know what? you would still have to leave out these idols to please God.Now I know for a fact that this alone will take most of you completely away from God. Without the Holy Ghost, you are steeped in idols. Got them running out your house, up to the house top (lights all over the place)– in your bushes, on your fences, coming down your chemneys, egg hunts, sun rise worship- my my. Better beg God to give you the Holy Ghost while you still can. IF you still can.God is a jealous God. Better quit all this idol worship and try to hide behind going fishing on Sat.Your little ole screeming about sabbath is NOT GONNA SAVE YOU FROM ALL THESE IDOLS. GOD IS JEALOUS. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING HIM A BIT.you love your idols; your ball games; your dances; your t.v. evils, your worldly dressing and doings. your sabbath doings is NOT GONNA SAVE YOU.Better listen to this little ole woman. I am telling you the solid truth. No church out there will tell it to you straight. Better forget them; they are whores against God. God is jealous your idol holidays is provoking him to anger.your lies about sabbath keeping is only making him more angry.Without the Holy Ghost you are lost.This next section is very important:Numb. 15: 32. And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
33. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
35. And The Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36. And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.Now I have heard so much about this ‘Sabbath keeping’ I am going to look into this matter real close; (since my salvation depends on doing this business right) and yours does too. So I want to help you people keep that day holy and do it according to Moses. Not Pharisees as your false teachers deceived you with – but Moses. Not one thing will I write which the Pharisees get credit for – only Moses in whom you trust.Now be sure you don’t go anywhere near to any sticks; at least not to GATHER ANY. It is a matter of DEATH. Stoning. You will surely go to hell if you gather any sticks on Sat.Got to help you all stay out of hell and being stoned. (by the way, who sees that this stoning is carried out?)
That was GOD who commanded this man who gathered sticks on the Sabbath to be stoned to death; not the Pharisees. This is WHY those Pharisees were so digilent about trying to keep this day right, and to get others to do so – they knew about the horrible concquesces of disobeying it. (maybe you too better get down to seriously keeping this day right; not according to your own pleasure).
By: Jo Smith