From: joie (Original Message)Sent: 11/13/2003 1:29 AM
Now let’s look at another ‘law’ of the Sabbath:Leviticus 24 1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
3. Without the vail of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the congregation, shall Aaron order it from the evening unto the morning before the Lord continually: it shall be a statute for ever in your generations.
4. He shall order the lamps upon the pure candlestick before the Lord continually.
5. And thou shalt take fine flour, and bake twelve cakes thereof: two tenth deals shall be in one cake.
6. And thou shalt set them in two rows, six on a row, upon the pure table before the Lord.
7. And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon each row, that it may be on the bread for a memorial, even an offering made by fire unto the Lord.
8. Every sabbath he shall set it in order before the Lord continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant. (this everlasting covenant is the typed Church) the church is the everlasting covenant.
9. And it shall be Aaron’s and his sons’; and they shall eat it in the holy place: for it is most holy unto him of the offerings of the Lord made by fire by a perpetual statute.
Notice again this is the LORD commanding Moses what to do; not any Pharisees.This is typing the true Church – these lamps on the pure candlestick.They were to set them in two rows, six on a row and put pure frankincense upon each row to be bread for a memorial , an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
This is typing theBaptism of the Holy Fire of God.v8–Every sabbath they are to set it in order before the LORD continually by an everlasting covenant.Now, do you keep this Sabbath Law? If not, why not? How do you justify not obeying this law of Sabbath? You are to do all that the LORD commanded for the Sabbath. Setting up these lamps is one of the commandments of Sabbath.God commanded this to be done each Sabbath.
So you had better do it – but realize when you do, that you are TYPING THE COMING OF THE TRUE BAPTISM OF FIRE TO THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD –SHOWING THAT YOU ARE ONLY TYPING IT — NOT IN THE TRUE CHURCH.I want to ask, does your Adventist Churches have this done? Do they obey this? Do they set these lamps up as God commanded. If not, you better run and hunt as Adventist Church which is serious with this business of keeping Sabbath according to the Word of God.Are there any? I doubt it.