From: joie (Original Message)Sent: 11/13/2003 1:24 AM
OK. Now let’s let this community see who has the truth of this matter. Let the one who proves how to keep the Sabbath Holy by the Word of God be the one who has God teaching them truth. I am on my way. Care to join me?Now I am studying this throughly. I am going to post quite a few Scriptures PROVING HOW GOD WANTS THE SABBATH KEPT HOLY.I tell you, if you are still under obligation to keep that 7th day, you are ALSO BOUND TO KEEP ALL THE OTHER SABBATHS. THE SAME GOD WHO SAID KEEP THE 7TH DAY SABBATH ALSO SAID KEEP THESE OTHER SABBATHS.WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THIS? DO YOU KEEP ALL OF THEM? HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY BY THE WORD, NOT KEEPING THE OTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT?Leviticus 23 1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
3. Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.
4. These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
5. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord’s passover.
6. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
7. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.(this throws this day to fall on the first day of the week, Sunday.)the 14th day and the 15th day could not both be on a sat.
9. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
10. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
11. And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
12. And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the Lord. (this types Jesus)
13. And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.
14. And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
15. And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
16. Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.Do you know why they were told in verse 16 to number fifty days and offer a NEW MEAT OFFERING UNTO THE LORD?Because this thing TYPED the coming of the true meat offering to God, the Baptism of the Holy Ghost on the Day of Pentecost! It came 50 days AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. That is why!It was ONLY TYPES AND SHADOWS! SO WHY CONTINUE TO KEEP THE SHADOWS WHEN THE REAL THING HAS COME?If you are under a command to keep the weekly Sabbath, you are also under a command to keep this one on the 5oth day (which by the way falls on the first day of the week)-And if you still keep this type of Pentecost, it PROVES YOU DID NOT GET TO THE REAL PENTECOST.AND IF YOU REFUSE THIS, YOU HAVE NO SALVATION.23. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
24. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
25. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.
26. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
27. Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord.
28. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the Lord your God.
29. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
30. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
31. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.
33. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
34. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.
35. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. (this one falls on Sunday)
36. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth dayshall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.(the 8th day is a Sunday)
37. These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
38. Beside the sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the Lord.Now there are some more Sabbaths you are to keep and rest in and do no work in. Do you keep these Sabbaths? If not, where is your excuse? Where is your Scripture showing you are free from these Sabbaths, but not free from the weekly Sabbath? You are guilty of twisting too much Scripture.There are actually more Sabbaths down through here which fall on the 1st day of the Week (Sunday) than the 7th day sabbath.So where do you stand? They are just as much commandments from God as the other.No where in this reading is any Pharisees mentioned. It said at the beginning of each new thought God commanded Moses – God said to Moses-People, this is God’s Word; not the word of the Pharisees. Where did you all get this lame excuse to do away with the real way of keeping it Holy?You are running away from God and truth. Look at v.36– there again a Sabbath fell on the first day of the Week. Do you keep it? You had better – the same God who commanded the 7th day rest, also demanded rest on this day.All of this business CLEARLY types the coming of the true rest, the Baptism of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost SUNDAY.You cannot deny that this day fell on a Sunday. For it was 7 Weekly sabbaths, then one more day, making 50 days, which throws the true Sabbath, Pentecost to fall on a SUNDAY.What you gonna do about this?(you see, I am not ignorant about Sabbaths as you all thought I was.)Now I want some discussion on each of these topics and new threads I have made from our old discussion of this subject. I want all of you adventist and law people to get in here and study this thing out and be truthful with God and His word. If not then you say to God his truth is not important and you will be lost.I have warned you and warned you. It is serious; I am not joking or jesting with you. Nothing is more serious. without honesty and truth With God, You have no chance for salvation; only a fearful looking to of fiery indignation from an angry God who will DEVOUR THE ADVERSARY.Unless you love truth and study to find truth, you are his ADVERSARY.